• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Why does my new Nokia Lumia 730 hang and doesn't respond back until phone is restarted?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The new nokia lumia 730 gets hanged and doen'y respond back untill phone is restarted.

I have bought this nokia lumia 730 before 15days.After very normal usage of phone i found the following problems....
1.Mobile gets hanged doesn't respond till its restarted.
2.Sometimes more options will not be shown. eg: settings-->Mobile+sim-->data connection , 3G connection options will not be shown to switch on/off. If i restart the phone then everything works fine.
3.Mobile will be active ,i can see tower signal for both the sim's on the phone, but when i tried to call from some other mobile to my mobile it will not connect...and if i restart it works fine...

I'm a big fan of NOKIA so i bought it but with this type defects in a mobile make me too bad about nokia.
I dnt know because of what i'm facing these issues....it might be OS problems or may be hardware problems. Is any1 facing the same issue??? or is this a defect peice????

Plz some1 help me out...how can i resolve these problems....Kindly provide your comments....:(:(:(

anon(8098745)

Oct 1, 2013
Re: The new nokia lumia 730 gets hanged and doen'y respond back untill phone is restarted.

try hard reset but backup your stuff before.