Why *haven't* you bought a Lumia 950?

davebwi

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
That describes the Catch 22 syndrome we are In.. If you like the Phone then Support the rest of us Lumia Windows Phone users, and Buy one , then be vocal and Email any app developer companies that don't have one and tell them You want it!!
Thanks, Dave

davebwi

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
the problem here, Dave , is that this should be done by Microsoft and not by users. You are not paid to promote their devices.
Yes You are correct. BUT User word of mouth and email word of mouth does help , It makes me happy to see a wanted App show up in the store, Now that I own the Phone , and it is a great phone and way more secure platform , So I want to see it succeed for my benefit, not just for Microsoft.. That being Said, I want to see TV commercials for the Lumia 950!!!
Thanks, Dave

Pedro Esteban

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
No 950 or 950 XL here in Costa Rica and as far as I know, is quite dificult to find it anywhere else in Central America.

44 million people have been forgotten by Microsoft, although you can find old windows phones with several providers.

eugarps

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Because the Microsoft Online Store has been out of stock of 950 Unlocked Dual SIM phones ever since the AT&T units were introduced. AT&T must have some lock on the Micorsoft supply chain. I'd buy one today, if the unbranded Dual SIM 950 phone where available.

Patiently waiting,

Bill

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Because I don't want a puny 5.2" screen.

As for the XL-other than wireless charging and the higher display res-it is not that much better than my 1520.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm stuck with my Note 3 until November and then I am getting a 950XL or if there is another WP10 option (Surface phone) that's better I'll look at that. I have suffered with Android enough.

My true hope is the 950XL will be a little cheaper by then (Nov.) or if a Surface phone is close enough on the horizon I'll wait for that.

Surely will get cheaper by then , getting cheaper everyday

Safer Sunny

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I have Lumia 1520 and 1020. I think 950 wont beat them. Even i am comfortable with them and i don't like on screen navigation keys.

Last edited:

Ken Peffley

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I did get a 950, had for 10 days. I COULDNT BELIEVE at&t didnt have a car charger. And neither did MICROSOFT. REALLY?? NO CAR CHARGER OFFERED??? INSANE. Returned it. Windows phone 10 wasn't ready. Problems . Low memory error message. Blutooth wouldn't pair, battery drain 50% in 2 hours, heated up, sometimes hot. Returned it. I didn't do any updates. Updates launched then retracted then launched again. Windows phone 10 not ready. I got Lumia 1520. Love it. 8.1 Denim more stable. Battery life 2 days!! Double tap awake , awesome.

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe because he doesn't see the point of moving from a WP to another one because there's nothing new to expect? Maybe he wants a completely different experience where he could finally get the apps he wants, accessories and cases available everywhere, stable and powerful OS, better MS apps, a real release schedule, a real choice in connected devices instead of promises and expectations that will most likely never come? Who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital