Why i should buy a new windows phone?

cactuspete23

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Lots of good reasons! I'm waiting for a phone with a roll-out, or fold up screen so that it is big enough to be a tablet PC and do real Word, Excel, and Powerpoint Work... With my old eyes !

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
If that beauty is more than 2.6284739mm thick, I'm ain't buying... its too thick!! LOL 😁

...!

Last edited:

Arvind Kumar117

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
Don't the phones won't be getting any updates soon, my opinion is to wait for new flagship phone from microsoft, and it won't be a windows phone family type.

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Still can't find a replacement for my Lumia925, but a one reason is good enough for me. I don't like Android. So i won't switch unless Windows stops support of Whatsapp

Skype is much better now. I have used WhatsApp a few last days... it feels so ancient after Skype.

Also, 950/XL is great replacement for Your 925.

Stefan Neumann

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I use my Lumia 650 and i love it. I wait now fpr the next Generation of Windows based Phone or how ever they want to name it. Im a big Fan of Microsoft and Windows on ARM and with CShel is the right way i hope.

gzerokai

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
After being a windows mobile fan since 2009 I would get my hopes up about anything mobile MS has planned. They constantly keep changing the mobile OS and this latest fiasco was the final nail in the coffin for me. Why is it they don't have any market share when it comes to mobile devices? Simple, if you keep coming up with reboots of your mobile OS no one is gonna feel the need to buy the devices, developers will not bother to port their apps and unless MS is going to build their own devices OEMs will continue to see Android as a very profitable platform. I know these are words that windows mobile diehard fans don't want to hear but Windows Mobile is a dead platform IMO and I don't think any reboot of the OS is gonna make a difference. Some of these windows sites keep peddling all these hopes and dreams (they need to stop doing that) but in the end MS has managed to screw all of us who bought into the Windows 10 mobile BS.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Windows phone are best phones i think. Because they give u a different experience in phone.its stylish,different like iphone. Happy to know that windows is coming back in the market with its cshell for phone which will revolutionize the era of smartphones.
Don't mislead him, that's just your opinion. The truth is you know nothing. Maybe they don't even release any new Windows phone in ten year, or maybe even ever. Maybe they become completely irrelevant company for all that we know. Or maybe they do what you say. Who knows.

But right now it is not a smart move to buy a Windows phone. But you can buy it if you prefer it even as it is over Android or iOS. That's my case. :) I know those two are better option right now, but I just like Windows phone, and I'm ready to stick with it for as long as those most necessary apps work for me.

Sent from mTalk on Windows PC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb