Why is my cursor not appearing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,
I have an Acer 2 in 1 laptop/tablet that runs on Windows 10. Today I turned it on and it said it was installing some updates. After that, it normally started operating, but my cursor had disappeared. I have tried peeking around all of the settings and looking at countless sites, but no solutions have seemed to work. I understand that this is a community site and obviously you can't know exactly what's wrong but I would really appreciate it if you could try.
Thanks.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I have an Acer 2 in 1 laptop/tablet that runs on Windows 10. Today I turned it on and it said it was installing some updates. After that, it normally started operating, but my cursor had disappeared. I have tried peeking around all of the settings and looking at countless sites, but no solutions have seemed to work. I understand that this is a community site and obviously you can't know exactly what's wrong but I would really appreciate it if you could try.
Thanks.

Try that: Windows key (menu should appear, then using cursors keys)-> Start -> Log out -> Reboot , press Enter

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
Thanks.

your device, does it have a detachable keyboard? Can you remove it and reattach it? I sometimes get issues with the cursor not being there but I reattach my surface cover and it works again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss