Why is my Microsoft Health App crashing upon launch?

Anthony Watkins

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft Health App crashing upon launch

Hi, I have a Lumia 640 with the 8.1 on it. I'm trying to use my band one on it however, when I launch the MS health app it shows the splash screen for a few seconds then crashes. I'm currently using the band on my android phone but have been wanting to use it with a phone in its ecosystem for the "full" experience. Has anyone had similar issues?

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Health App crashing upon launch

Hi, I have a Lumia 640 with the 8.1 on it. I'm trying to use my band one on it however, when I launch the MS health app it shows the splash screen for a few seconds then crashes. I'm currently using the band on my android phone but have been wanting to use it with a phone in its ecosystem for the "full" experience. Has anyone had similar issues?

I had to hard reset my Icon and now the app is doing the same thing to me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. Did you ever find a solutoin?

DaHardhouse

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Health App crashing upon launch

I had to hard reset my Icon and now the app is doing the same thing to me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. Did you ever find a solutoin?

Same happening to me on a BLU Win HD LTE after the W10 Mobile anniversary update to 14393.67. Like you, I've also uninstalled and reinstalled several times as well as performed soft resets. Did you find a solution? Thanks

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm also experiencing the same issue after the anniversary update uninstalled reinstalled and even went as far as factory reset using the windows device recovery tool and works fine on every version up till the anniversary update. contacted MS and they couldn't fix and suggested that I use my computer in the mean time, poor service!. I'm using BLU win HD LTE as well. WE NEED WINDOWSCENTRAL's HELP!!!! maybe if they nagged them we'd get a resolution eh.

DaHardhouse

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I did a hard reset too but it didn't fix the problem.
I did notice that the estimated memory usage for the Health app is 87.7 acc. to the Store app. However, it only occupies 52.6 Mb once it's installed on the device, acc. to the Storage app.
Does this mean that the Store app is NOT downloading the Health app in its ENTIRETY?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h