Why is my Nokia 1020 suddenly no able to access Yahoo mail using the built in icon?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is my Nokia 1020 suddenly no able to access Yahoo mail using the built in icon

About two weeks ago my Nokia 1020 suddenly stated giving me an error message when I clicked to synch my Yahoo mail account. It worked absolutely fine for over a year. I have made no changes to the phone OS nor added any new apps. I changed my password and then retried - still not able to get mail. All of my other email accounts are still working fine. I can get yahoo mail on my iPad just fine. I have deleted the account, rebooted the phone and created a new instance of Yahoo mail and still it does not get to mail. Anyone else experiencing this problem.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why is my Nokia 1020 suddenly no able to access Yahoo mail using the built in icon

About two weeks ago my Nokia 1020 suddenly stated giving me an error message when I clicked to synch my Yahoo mail account. It worked absolutely fine for over a year. I have made no changes to the phone OS nor added any new apps. I changed my password and then retried - still not able to get mail. All of my other email accounts are still working fine. I can get yahoo mail on my iPad just fine. I have deleted the account, rebooted the phone and created a new instance of Yahoo mail and still it does not get to mail. Anyone else experiencing this problem.

I had a similar issue and the problem is with yahoo itself. You'll have to sign in on pc and check security settings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295