Why is my phone swiping itself to call people and hanging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I got my phone in 2013, worked well the last 2 days have been crazy, it keeps trying to unlock itself, and at some point this happens and it ends up calling the last dialed number. It often hangs on me when Im either texting or using whatsapp. I deleted alot of things from it so I have enough space and reset it to factory settings. What else should i do?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I got my phone in 2013, worked well the last 2 days have been crazy, it keeps trying to unlock itself, and at some point this happens and it ends up calling the last dialed number. It often hangs on me when Im either texting or using whatsapp. I deleted alot of things from it so I have enough space and reset it to factory settings. What else should i do?

could be a faulty digitizer where it is mapping up ghost touches and is doing things on its own.

kindly join our forums as we help you solve this issue here. :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

so even after the factory reset it still has the same issue?
Do you have a pin lock?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes