Why isn't my Microsoft account syncing??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why isnt my Microsoft account syncing??

from yesterday, around 6:30 pm IST , i m facing the issue. my account is not syncing.. it shows error 0x80072efd . says cant connect to m.hotmail.com. i have tried resetting my phone twice but nothing worked . my other ms accounts are syncing perfectly. only the account which is connected is showing problem... HELP????????

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why isnt my Microsoft account syncing??

It may be a temporary and localized server issue. Has it resolved? Do you know if any of the other accounts use the same server? Remember that the same account on phone and desktop will sync through different servers (the phone using one designated "m" for mobile...

On your phone, is your date and time accurate? Try setting it to manual, rolling the time back a month and saving. Reboot. Set date and time to accurate and save.

Does it now sync? Yes or no, return the setting to automatically detect date and time.

If you have any data restriction in Data Sense, remove them and try the sync. Return your setting there.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6