why lumia 1020 did not get window 10 upgrade?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am eagerly waiting for window 10 upgrade and also microsoft promise 1020 users that they will got win 10 upgrade.it is not fare microsoft is now wolrd worst company

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft decided they won't put in the effort making Windows 10 Mobile work better with those older devices. Probably because money or that they had a users-under-the-bus quota that was running short since it was a while since the WP7 fiasco.

Also worth noting that you can try the Insider Release Preview ring to at least get 10 Mobile 10586, but YMMV.

Edit: yea I know it isn't the usual kind of "question" and Moved to 1020 section.

Edit 2: OP, this has been talked about a lot, if another mod (or me) finds an already existing thread we'll close this and direct you to that.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft took the decision to ask users what they thought.

Through the insiders program, actual users of Windows phones could test the latest software before final release, and unfortunately users of the older phones like the 1020 and others just couldn't run W10 well enough and let Microsoft know through feedback.

But all of this is old news now, so I am not sure how eagerly you have been waiting otherwise you would have already known all this months ago.

But enough of this, what was your question????????????????

patrikmore

May 28, 2014
Visit site
If you want to try W10 you have to go through "insider" and install "previews". It's fairly stable except that on Lumia Camera photos aren't always in focus, and from time to time you can't save the photos taken.

nedarata

May 5, 2015
Visit site
our only option is to get army with 920/1020 users and spam feedback app
might need separate topic and users has to be from same region (because ms will ignore users from some small country)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
our only option is to get army with 920/1020 users and spam feedback app
might need separate topic and users has to be from same region (because ms will ignore users from some small country)

it might not work that way since a high percentage are not using windows 10 mobile on their devices and of those that do have, some haven't even noticed that stereo recording doesn't work. I don't care for stereo since it's never been an important thing for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss