Why the Lumia 830 is not the same as the 630/Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Lol no use arguing with me?

You though Android has 4 million crap apps?

How much research have you done before spewing out random BS in support of your weak arguments?
Most of the features of Android like saving apps to sd card, file manager, notification centre have been copied from Windows Mobile. As well as Symbian. And the flat ui from WP. And the cards based UI of web OS is different from WP, I'll let you know. Have you ever used a palm device? Try one before spewing out YOUR weak arguments. Also you don't have a WP currently, so all the arguments you make are not valid as you don't check to see their authenticity on a WP device. I can give n no. Of examples where your statements are absolutely false, and you didn't reply. Example, you stated there are no Medscape apps on WP. Did you even check? No. Buy a WP before commenting against the OS here at WPC. Otherwise all of your statements are invalid. Would you like it if I compared WP with androids 2.2? But I know in the end I'll just waste my energy, time and my eyesight arguing with you on your extremely biased,7 year old mind set. You keep repeating faults that WP doesn't have like a parrot, whose corpus callosum has been cut. I'm not gonna reply to you. Ever. Blocking your user ID so I cannot see your comments as I type this.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol I know that app, and it drains battery a lot. I've used it in 3 phones, battery down from 100 to 61-63 in one hour. And admit it, since its not a system app, it will drain battery more.

The Lumia 730 and 930 don't have glance because of low display memory, but an alternative is being developed by the Nokia engineers, as Daniel Rubino stated in a WPC article.

How can you have more than WP?
You don't have-
Live tiles
Inbuilt WordFlow
Inbuilt call+SMS filter
Inbuilt glance
Inbuilt double tap to wake
Official file manager
Lag free budget devices
Manual focus on camera
Cortana, which beats Google now by miles
Search for apps by typing, instead you have to scroll through grids and memorise the location of reach app
Apps which actually close when you press the back button. In Android when you press the back button the app keeps running in the background
offline maps and navigation
fm on high-end devices
Battery saver mode
Camera button with pocket to picture support
DATA sense
No option to scan and fix sd card
No cloud system setting and sms backup
You can't uninstall OEM apps
You can't have OS updates for every device on time.
No developer preview program
Apps are low in India
But I'll admit that you have-
4 million calculators, flashlights and other garbage clone apps
Mediocre cameras
Laggy devices
Resource and battery hungry OS. Show me a 512mb kitkat device.
Piracy at its best. Android = devs go hungry.
Fragmentation.
A keyboard that sucks big time.
Viruses and malware at its best.
And many more opinions, can't type them all.
android has the majority of smartphone camera. *drops mic*

Status
Not open for further replies.