Why to go for Fitness trackers when we have "Motion Data" enabled :)

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes, new Windows Phone like 63x,73x,83x and 93x all have Motion Data which tracks the number of STEPS which is really AWESOME.

I have L930 so I don't need to go for Fitbit or any other tracker for normal steps count,jogging, cycling, etc. I do agree if you are complaining about carrying a mobile during this or any under water activities but other than that this APP - Health and Fitness is amazing.

My friends(other OS guys) just watch this thing and say "Oh!!! that's cool" :)

wp_ss_20141214_0001.jpg

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't always have my phone on me, its usually on my charging stand on my desk during the week day. My Band never leaves my arm except to charge.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't always have my phone on me, its usually on my charging stand on my desk during the week day. My Band never leaves my arm except to charge.
dont get me wrong I WILL be buying a MS band as soon as they are available here but in the mean time dont think we need fit bit stuff when you see what the MS band can do as its not just a fitness tracker.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
dont get me wrong I WILL be buying a MS band as soon as they are available here but in the mean time dont think we need fit bit stuff when you see what the MS band can do as its not just a fitness tracker.

Well for some, The Fitbit flex came with the lumia 830 (I gave mine to a friend) There is a whole social network built around the fitbit which is kind of fun to play around with.

My guess is that the health and fitness app is going to be pulled into the whole Microsoft Health system soon, they removed the original sync to healthvault early this year before anyone knew they were going to release the band and this whole new Microsoft health ecosystem.

We will see, I only see it getting better from here :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)