Why won't my background save on Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why won't my background save on windows 10

I've had windows 10 since it first came out. Every time I turned on my laptop either after I turned it off or put it to sleep it would have the green background with a white laptop on it. I wanted to change the background and changed it to a different picture. At first the picture would keep changing back to the old background that came with the laptop, every time I turned off my laptop or put it to sleep. Finally, after about a week it stayed the same for a very long time. Eventually, I wanted to change the background to a different one. This time, every time that I turned off my laptop or put it to sleep it would go back to the 2nd background that I had. This time it took much longer for the the background to finally stop changing. Once it did, I left the background like that for a long time. Eventually, I decided to change my background once more. At first, it would change back to the 3rd background that I had, but about a week later it started to change back to the lame green background that I first had. After that happened, every time I turn off my laptop or put it to sleep the background would disappear and go back to the old green background, so I would have to keep changing it back to the background that I want. This has been happening for about a month and I've looked everywhere on the settings to save my background but I couldn't find anything. I tried looking it up, but it doesn't seem like anyone else is having problems with this so I don't know where to look. I really want to be able to change my background without this happening, so please help me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss