Will my Lumia 928 fit in the Otterbox Defender case for the 920?

Tunesmith

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello, my apologies if this questions seems dense. I have been searching for a good case since I bought my phone this summer I have a Trident which is a good case, the silicone portion is very nice, however the hard plastic piece feels kind of flimsy. Right now I am using the Aimo Armor case, the one with the landscape mode kickstand. This case has been great, and protected my phone from a number of 5ft falls. My question is will the one for the 920 fit since the dimensions between the 2 are so close. I automatically assumed the answer was no, but I have read a couple user review that say it does, and some that it doesn't. I tried to search through the forums here for a similar question but couldn't find one. Any help would be appreciated, just wondering because I have the defender for my iphone and the durability of the case and the built in screen protector really puts a guys mind at ease.

infestedd

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
my girl have an 920 and i an 928. IMO, it would not fit, not because of the border, since one is rounded and the other is square. it would probably leave an clunsy feeling, like something its not tight. and other problem would be the flash for sure...

liquidkoshman

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Defender for my 920 and I think it would not fit. I have never seen the 928 in person, but the case fits too tightly to accomodate any other shape than the one it was designed for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss