Win 10 Start menu issue on my desktop?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
This issue started a month or so ago.
If my computers for a while, the start menu does not work, I he to reboot it to get it working again. But after a few hours not using it again it stops working.
I've reinstalled 10 3 times same issue. When It sits for just a short period of time and the menu stops working I can hit It repeatedly left clicking my mouse and get it working again.
But after it sits for a longer period it will stop working all together until I reboot the pc again.
I can right click the start menu to go to power and hit restart.
The action center won't open either until I reboot it.
Anybody experience this issue?

ZoneofJhay

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
This happened to me three times in the span of just less than two months of owning my windows 10 tablet. Its not a deal breaker for me because Windows 10 had been nothing but fantastic in the most part.

All I do is just leave it for a few minutes and everything will work fine again. This all happened when my tablet was still on 10240. What's your windows 10 version? I just wanna know if I still have to expect this happening after upgrading to 10586.

Posted via Windows Central App Win10 Tablet/Android Phone

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me three times in the span of just less than two months of owning my windows 10 tablet. Its not a deal breaker for me because Windows 10 had been nothing but fantastic in the most part.

All I do is just leave it for a few minutes and everything will work fine again. This all happened when my tablet was still on 10240. What's your windows 10 version? I just wanna know if I still have to expect this happening after upgrading to 10586.

Posted via Windows Central App Win10 Tablet/Android Phone
Not the longer it sit's the worse it gets, and I have to restart it to fix it, until it sits for while then again start menu stops working and I have to restart it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium