Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretlyX

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have an aging and cracked Lumia 1520 so a new phone would definitely be nice to have. Plus I really want to have the chance to use Continuum. I don't have a real portable computer so it would be great to have a phone that could also serve as a PC.

rebel2000

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
i have been a windows phone user way back omnia days. and up to now, i am using a windows phone! lumia 640 xl dual sim lte. i plan to upgrade to lumia 950 though. and this raffle is one opportunity i cannot afford to miss! hope i win!!

Mladen

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Currently running a Lumia 640XL. I have been an iphone user for 7 years really wanted something new. I love Windows phone. Lumia 950 and 950XL have a beautiful screens and continuum is super cool. Having a great camera and the power to run anything from the app store is a great thing to have. Really looking forward to W10 mobile. I wish they could make Win phone have access to the android app store. Would solve alot of problems. But heres to dreaming...

Mark Baker3

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Why would I want a 950xl. Easy. To prove to the guy in the office who moans about his all the time that is actually a great device. My 930 never has issues in win 10 after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umaima_khan