Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit pundir

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
This is the greatest Windows Mobile device out with windows 10 already. A truly specs king and device with Continuum to work across all platform . Already had Lumia 520 and is being a great phone which is still running without any flaw for last 3 years. Hoping to win this to continue my quest with windows phone for next 3 years.

ATV_Hightower

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Since now I?m really happy with my BlackBerry Passport. But as it seems that BlackBerry will ditch OS10 and move to Android I'm off that ship.
Windows Mobile is the way i would choose and a *free* Lumia 950 XL would be the perfect start!

Tomas Pekarek

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am an ordinary guy. My first smartphone was with Windows mobile operating system, Samsung Omnia Pro, which was great device. Than Android comes and it was amazing. I spent with Android phones more than 6 years. My last phone was Nexus 5. But than I found Android is boring, changing small things and vision with big brother rules. And Google changed my subscription for disk cloud. That was last drop for me.
3 years ago I bought Lumia 635 for my wife. And it was lovely. She is not technoid, but the Lumia was love at first sight for her. And I was surprised how easy but interesting was the phone. So I changed Nexus for Lumia 930 and I have it about 2 years now. With Windows 10 it is still great fresh phone, but I would like to switch to newer device and Lumia 950 XL it exactly the one I would choose :)

Sinnercrono

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
awesome contest been following Wpcentral since the beginning have had all the major windows phones since windows phone 7 would love to get this because i love windows phone just can't afford one right now :( goodluck to all this thing can make anyone smile :)

Saad Rashid

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
The first windows phone I bought was lumia 620 and I gave it to my fiance (now wife) as a gift. After we got married I bought another lumia 620 for myself as well and fell in love with it. Then I upgraded to Lumia 1020 which was awesome. It captured a lot of moments that me and my wife spent together, it was like a family to me. Then a sad day, last month it got stolen :( Now I am back to my old trusty lumia 620. But going back to 5 mp camera is not easy. I really really want to get Lumia 950 XL, What will I do with it? We are expecting a baby in the end of this month and I want to capture all our moments with Lumia's brilliant camera. Please let me be the winner :)

kiolax

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I've been using windows phone as my primary phone since Lumia 800 was a cool (well, some friends of mine say that) phone, basically on the design. When they launched Windows Phone 8, I am not buy Lumia with wp8 in it instead still using my L800. I've been in love with my phone, but then this year Microsoft launched L950 series. The phone was awesome, but the software I am afraid didn't good enough (some people say). The phone price for me is like "imposible to buy", I cant afford that. But then, I saw this competition, so its like hmm it worth to try, at least. So, I wish I could win this. :D

kiolax

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I've been using windows phone as my primary phone since Lumia 800 was a cool (well, some friends of mine say that) phone, basically on the design. When they launched Windows Phone 8, I am not buy Lumia with wp8 in it instead still using my L800. I've been in love with my phone, but then this year Microsoft launched L950 series. The phone was awesome, but the software I am afraid didn't good enough (some people say). The phone price for me is like "imposible to buy", I cant afford that. But then, I saw this competition, so its like hmm it worth to try, at least. So, I wish I could win this. :)

Last edited:

Vicky Rahi

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I wish that this fine piece of engineering would be with me all the time. I can play with this piece, be a geek I always wanted to be.

One more reason is I would like see this evolution of the Windows 10.
What a great project! Running agile methodology at this huge extent is the greatest thing in the history of IT.
Microsoft is the coolest and the most mature company in market now.

Smitesh Jiva

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Im an avid Windows Phone fan boy.
I went from Lumia 520 to HTC X to Lumia 925 and am currently using a Limia 930.
Would be great to cross the Windows Phone 10 ocean.
Looks like a nice piece of tech:)

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I love the OS Microsoft offers. Very different and exciting. One can scatter all the smartphones in an area with all the other phones and Windows WILL standout. The live tiles is what gives the start screen life. So exciting.
And the camera! Oh, the camera! It just blows all the other smartphones out of the water.
Why, I want the Lumia 950XL? Because, I can only go for the best.
I already have the Nokia N8 and the Nokia Lumia 1020. Which is more so the reason why I want the 950XL.
Loyalty and respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial