Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Oliveira

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
First I want to wish good luck to all. I am Brazilian and I want quite a Lumia 950 XL because it has not yet been launched in Brazil and also do not know if he had money to buy a new one and do not know if you will send it if I win. I am a Windows Phone fan and have a Lumia 520 that is slow. I really want to win and be able to use the Windows 10 Mobile.

Alfred Annan

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I will be using it to Access two Bare-Metal Server hosted in a Data Center in Florida. I need to be mobile and always Online to Allow me Administer my Clients' Servers from any place. This will enable me better serve them.

I will also be using the Lumia 950 XL for Presentation whiles delivering a sales pitch.

Terrigno

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I really would like this device since this seems to be the biggest and baddest boy on the block when it comes to a Windows Phone. I have used Android and IPhone and I am new to Windows Phone. I have a Laptop, Desktop and Surface Tablet with Windows 10 installed. I would love to have this device as it will help me sync everything together and look really cool while doing it on my Lumia 950XL. Social Networking, Communicating, Taking Photos and Videos, Multitasking etc are all of my daily requirements. This phone packs the muscle to get it done with 3GB of RAM so I can brush through applications with ease. Please, Please, Please pick me. Ill be desperate on this one. And I promise to pay it forward if I am picked. Thank you again!!

LucyLovely

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to win this because I just can't wait anymore for my 1020 to update to Windows 10. Plus the bigger screen would be great for watching movies in bed when I can't sleep.

purefire

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I would use it to replace my 920.. but to be honest I just want my 920 back and working :(..bonus would be that my son would get his 640 back haha

ushodax

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
because i'm a fan, because i'm in love with nokia and the heritage given to microsoft by them, because i need it! because i'ts everything i expected, because i'm from Chile and the new devices aren available in south america :(
because i love windows central!!! <3

madapplepi

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Good Luck! I need to replace my Lumia 1520 with a screwed up sensor. Was looking into android devices but continuum of the new Lumias is intriguing. Fingers crossed.

Simone Dunkerley

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I've been thinking of buying the 950 and convincing my sister to get rid of her iPhone and inherit my 930.
I'm the only one in my computing class with a Windows Phone and I'd love to show off Windows 10 mobile to them (and try and get them to convert. Mwahaha).
The great news is that here in New Zealand Windows Phone isn't doing too badly. :excited:

Sunit J

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Being a photographer, it would be amazing to have this handy gadget to click impressive pictures on the go. I could definitely use it on my travel+photo trips. Would love to have this phone.

ChanChiew

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I want this Lumia 950XL, because I likes & Love Lumia phone & Windows 10 mobile & Continuum very much, my Lumia 920 is 3 year old already & I am Windows Insider, the windows 10 now run smoothly in my 3 year old Lumia 920, it should be even better in Lumia 950XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pah66