Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

troller83

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Simple thing.I allways loved windows phone since windows 7 till now windows 10 :))
It wolud be nice to have flagship model sice it is very expensive where i live

Mischkavitch

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
My first WP was an htc Radar, than Lumia 800, than Lumia 920, than 925, than 1020, than 930. and now i lost my Lumia 930 and my kreditcard in Thailand on a Backpacker-travel. i converted my whole famaly to Windows phone with my old device i gift-giving them. and my whole near circel of friends are invected by me (muahahha) but now i have no Money for a good one Windows-device. my good friend borrowed me his old iPhone 4s...i was so hard desperate so i bought an old Lumia 800 :excited: again on eBay for 40 ? that is my last money. pls!! Windows Central redeemed me and let me win the Lumia 950 xl plsss:unhappysweat::sweaty:
sorry for my bad english

Sunil Pratap Saran

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I want it because I am a windows phone fan. I have sold my lumia 730 to buy a windows 10 device but I can't buy this device if I will not get it then I will wait for lumia 850 and if I will get this then I can't explain my emotions in words because this device is a dream for me now because It has good performance, great camera, windows 10.

chints108

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the competition. Unfortunately, I will never be able to get Windows 10 Mobile for my current Windows Phone and so this 950XL would be a great new phone.

Mischkavitch

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
My first WP was an htc Radar, than Lumia 800, than Lumia 920, than 925, than 1020, than 930. and now i lost my Lumia 930 and my kreditcard in Thailand on a Backpacker-travel. i converted my whole famaly to Windows phone with my old device i gift-giving them. and my whole near circel of friends are invected by me (muahahha) but now i have no Money for a good one Windows-device. my good friend borrowed me his old iPhone 4s...i was so hard desperate so i bought an old Lumia 800 :excited:again on eBay for 40 ? that is my last money. pls!! Windows Central redeemed me and let me win the Lumia 950 xl plsss :unhappysweat::unhappysweat:
sorry for my bad english

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I really love my windows phone, I had a lot of them, from the LG C900 (win7) to the Lumia 1520, now i'm rolling with the Lumia 530 (no problems). I'm an aspiring programmer, and I've seen that the Store is a little lacking, maybe I can be of some help, and boost the ecosystem in the future, so I'll use the Lumia 950 XL as a development device.

Victor Carvalho

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys!! This wonderful device must needs be mine!!! This is gonna be the first Lumia 950 XL in Brazil!! Isn't it an amazing thing? You guys are going to make history here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sajjad1122