Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muqtadir Inamdar

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I've been in so many contest just to grab this beauty. But I never been able to get it and i am not in a position to buy it. Please consider me for this contest.

Love you windows
Love you WP

bkggkb

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
i want this device so that with the release of a New OS (W10M) I could have this new phone and replace my current lumia 730 Device heheheh :D

maaz43

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I am really in need to win this contest,because I've been in a relationship over 8years and i desire to marry the girl. But the problem lies that there is religious problem in the family affairs of us two since we belong to different community. I can't elope her because I'm jobless and I will to become stable in future that's why I'm building a career of mine. The girl is home arrested her parents have taken her cell phone and belongings so that she can't contact me. This contest is the only way that can tie my love knots back and I can win a cellphone through this medium and give it to my girlfriend so that we keep connected. I want this and I will get it.

LustStarrr

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
From my first phone, my Nokia 5110, they maintained my brand loyalty for so long, right up until they released the N95. When, by chance, I was given an O?, then an i-Mate, which both ran on Windows, I moved on & just never looked back. My love for Windows Phone devices was only short-lived though, & I soon moved on from them too, & have not owned one for nearly a decade, instead choosing Apple & now Android instead. But I'm curious to try this last swansong, Nokia's farewell to the mobile phone industry...

elitewolverine21

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Why and what. Why? Because at my job of more than 500 people around me, I feel like the lone warrior for Windows phone. I have tried Android, iPhone, Blackberry etc, in fact my job is to tech them and fix them all day. Which leaves me happy I use Windows. Even when I tried the others I always had my trusty windows device with me. So one could easily call me the windows nut of the group of family and friends, leading me to maintain a good 9 phones for my family account all on windows. What would I do with the new beast? Show the darn thing off, the 1520 is a show stopper, people not realizing that this device is 2yrs+ old, and still hanging with the best of them. So, I would certainly be showing it off, especially the continuum feature, I would purposefully find ways to use it, simply to be that person with that smile on their face. It would be another thing in my arsenal to keep defending the platform against all who wrote it off years ago and didn't know why.

rahultechy758

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
When Lumia 950xl launched,me and my students both rejoiced by its contunum technology support.
Now I want to tell you about the situations from which we are suffering
I am from Bikaner, a small and backward city of India,I am a teacher.
when I see the Children of west,I really got fascinated by the facilities they get in education like smart class, in which they are taught to the depth of subjects by help of projectors,they see everything on projector which is in their textbook, which makes them more scientifically sound than indian students.
So,I decided to bring the same technology for my students also,but we are not economically sound to purchase projectors or any other technology.But lumia950xl can do the work of projector by presenting topics of textbook from my phone on big display and introduce my students cutting edge technology.So I am in real need for it.sorry for wrong English if I used anywhere.Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria