Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohith Rohi1

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Good work by Windows Central

Windows Central is a good website to know about windows. They do really a good work to know people about windows. Giving away lumia 950 is a great idea.
Iam mainting my lumia 525 from 2 and half-years. Iam a windows insider and Dev. I've installed many windows builds in my phone. But I maintained my phone in a good and keen way.

But technology developed . Many are using good phones with selfie camaras and 2gbrams and a good camera quality. Though I've some features in my phone ,It always makes me to think low because lumia went to 550 in now a days but iam still in 525. If i got my lumia 950 it'll able me to install builds,work through features,and give windows a good feedback such that it helps to make our phones a good innovation.
Iam also a fun person .Iam a best photographer in my college with my camera . It too came to an end. If ive got lumia 950 I'll also continues my intrest in photography

Once again I thank Windows Central for such a good work on windows phones and such a good offers for people like me Thank you

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Actually think i commented before but i cant find it. So here goes.

Coming from a 920 it will be a huge upgrade, from processor to more ram, faster picture taking, that camera and RAW capabilities!

Also compared to the 950 it has bigger battery, screen , Gorilla Glass 4, "water cooling" and a newer processor.

Oh, I'll be adding pictures to my Instagram profile (@vsmh96) by making full use of the prowess of the 950XLs camera when and if i get it because that's the main thing about the 950 series (at least for me).

Last but not least, enjoy using continuum by looking at pictures taken or to watch. It will be dope.

Last edited:

rollrams

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I would like to use it for PowerPoint presentations in the classroom and showcase the capabilities of Windows 10 Mobile to fellow faculty members as well as my students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria