Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
If I have this phone I would use it for taking photos, filming videos, using Facebook, instagram.... I need this phone, because I love windows phone. This system is the best of all.

telomoyo

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Want it for my brother. I already have it, and love it. My bro is in college, and cannot afford it...and I can't afford to buy it for him. Lol

Ramzi Bourguiba

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I have entered many times in many contests but I have never won hope that I won this time i have such a feeling :p good luck to everyone. I want the lumia 950 because it's the latest and best lumia phone, what I will do with it? I will follow windows central team every hour like always and I will do what everyone do with such a powerful phone (taking photos, using continuum because I don't have a PC, iris unlocking...)

vertigo_x

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 950 XL is a nice device. I have several Windows 8/8.1 devices already on Windows Insider getting W10M updates, but it'd be nice to finally have a native Windows 10 Mobile device to fiddle around with. That battery has to be better than the 2200mAh one in my 830.

ObiDoby

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
It would be great to upgrade from my k550i to a great smartphone. I would share it with my younger brother so we can both enjoy in awesome features of 950 XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963