Windows 10 - Camera Saving... - Photos Adding finishing touches...

anon(3463402)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Is it only me or Camera on Windows 10 is that slow that sometimes it says Saving... after shooting photo?

And is it only me or reviewing photos is that slow that is sometimes says "Adding finishing touches...".

And is it only me or sometimes photos are corrupted and can't be opened or even deleted without restarting phone?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Is it only me or Camera on Windows 10 is that slow that sometimes it says Saving... after shooting photo?
Yes but it very rarely occurs on my L930...

And is it only me or reviewing photos is that slow that is sometimes says "Adding finishing touches...".
Never seen such message on L930...

And is it only me or sometimes photos are corrupted and can't be opened or even deleted without restarting phone?
Not the case on 930, didn't loose any photo so far or have problem with deleting/opening...

Chippy757

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
You must have Rich Capture set to On.
For some reason Collection where photos are shown first sometimes stays black without any pictures.
Also some basic settings for organising are missing still which were in 8.1.

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Also saving to a card will make a difference, depending on quality of card, class of card etc.
Also many buy cards from Ebay which are "fake" branded cards and not the "class" card they claim to be.
Always better off to buy cards from reputable sources, they cost a little more, but are well worth the extra money

llckll

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Also, is it me or is the camera very slow. Comparing it to an iPhone which takes pics extremely quick, this camera is slow. My main reason for getting this phone was because of the camera (950 xl). Can't even compare burst mode.

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to like this phone but the camera is a horrible experience. It does take excellent pictures when I manage to get one. Maybe 1 out of 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb