Windows 10 dvd iso file

vikash singh1

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded an ISO file for burning into dvd on my computer(x32). I downloaded a x64 file for my laptop. (previously when I downloaded the usb iso file I got and bootsec error while burning it into the stick) I donot have a writer on my pc so can I copy the downloaded iso file onto my laptop and burn it into dvd using the nero or general burning app?? Will it work if I do so?? Or I am supposed to burn from the device on which I downloaded using the media creation app?? Please clarify.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Download windows 10 ISO using media creation tools.

Save it as ISO file you'll just fine.

How to use USB drive? Download windows 7 USB download tools. Use that tools to create a bootable Installation USB for windows 7 or later version

vikash singh1

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to do the dvd bootable file. I have failed to install windows from USB stick on my laptop so I want the more usual and classic dvd syle.
I updated my pc on usb but my laptop shows error whenever I try to boot so I wanted to use dvd.
Can I copy the downloaded iso file on my laptop from my pc(on which it was downloaded) and proceed?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
You'll need to burn the ISO file. Windows 7 DVD download tools also able to do so. The wizard pretty simple just follow the steps. if it's still showing error could you take a picture of the error message so I can give you a solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99