Windows 10 mobile 10080 : Start Screen Loading

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I am doing (yet another bloody) hard reset.
The phone was fine until I selected the Full option for the background on the Start page of the Personalisation section in Settings.
Having it set to Tile has been fine.
Is anyone else getting problems because of this (The 'Full' option)...?
I will give feedback to Microsoft when I am up and running again.

Yupp removed the full option by accident (had to hard reset, so it wasn't an accident? lol) in any case, the tiles give you less of the resuming/loading bug, but it's still there from time to time. I added a lockscreen pin code which helps with the blank screen when unlocking the phone

summoner2100

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I removed my background picture by swiping down the notification centre and choosing settings. Once I changed that to a black screen, I could move between apps and not have the black screen\not tiles problem. Looks like an issue with background pictures.

Maxwell Zwe

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I think the idea is not to restore from WP 8.1 backups. I'll try that now with my Lumia 1020, since it didn't work for both of the times I hard reset and restored backup.

praveen jha1

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
look like for every problem people suggest hard/soft reset. Do you guys have some sense ?? if people don't know the answer they don't have to put erotic answer

:angry:

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
look like for every problem people suggest hard/soft reset. Do you guys have some sense ?? if people don't know the answer they don't have to put erotic answer

Unfortunately its by design and the third option is to do nothing and whatever problem will persist.

Could not make outlook work and hence the calendar after hard reset, eureka!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

There's are often THE ONLY REAL solution. Suggested by development team members first.
Here no one invents things
That's the same on Windows mobile, iPhone, Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos