Windows 10 Mobile browser alternatives

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I have no issue with edge on mobile. Because its good on the desktop, and it syncs my stuff. Share button is way handy too.

But from my little look around UC browser, and monument browser seem pretty good too.

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Opera mini is my first choice but sometimes it takes a long long time to get it up and working. But there have been no updates for ages and it doesn't seem to be available in the Store now? UC browser it's my seconds choice but, as others have said, it won't let me log in to a number of sites, sometimes freezes, and if used for any length of time like on YouTube my L830 gets very hot before vibrating uncontrollably. The only cure is to pull the battery for a few minutes. Then on the restart I get a warning that the SD card needs attention and it can take as long as an hour before all the apps on the SD card are available and working. Even then I have to uninstall and reinstall UC browser to stop the same thing happening almost immediately. Very strange?

terra

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Try monument browser.
Also uninstalled UC, as it was behaving weirdly. Recently read an article, forgot where, hay UC has been leaking data, could explain the wierdness

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
3 good options: Monument Browser, BlueSky Browser (my favorite, only cons is no favorites kept on cloud) and Shiye Browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy