Windows 10 Mobile build 15250 Discussion (Fast Ring)

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
L950, ATT

Well, that didn't last long. Installed 15250 this morning, switched my SIM to it this afternoon, turned on BT and connected my Plantronics PLT-E500. About 30 minutes later while using the E500 to listen to my PC, the E500 announced that the L950 had disconnected. When I looked at the L950, the BT icon was still present, indicating the phone thought it was still connected. In this state, the phone does not ring or notify for incoming SMS. Turned BT off and then back on and it reconnected normally.

So, back to my Nexus 5X for my daily driver.... can't trust a telephone that might not ring or beep ;)

Paul

-dunn

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
After reading the positive review I put this build on my DD, VZW Lumia 928.
So far, this is by far the best build for older devices since Anniversary Update.
First thing I noticed (and another member noted) was how cool the device is after charging.
Another noticeable change is WhatsApp loads much quicker (although it's still not breaking any benchmark speeds)
I haven't had any Bluetooth or data issues, usually listen to music on Bluetooth headphones for an hour at a time...no disconnects.
I haven't noticed gains in battery life, though I never had poor battery life in general.
Most importantly this build just works after an update...for the first time in awhile I didn't have to reset my phone for the build to work properly.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
This build works nicely. Apart from the wallet app asking for a one time code that supposedly will be sent to my outlook account..... 2 days later... what code? lol Guess I'll wait till next build see whats going on with Wallet -.- bummer really like using my phone ot pay for things when I can. Haven't been able for mmm 2 weeks now since last build -.-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes