Windows 10 Mobile stopped getting file's via text?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Not sure if its just me or this is happening to others. I'm on a W10 Mobile release build on my Lumia 735 and starting a few weeks ago I'd get a "download message" notification when someone would send a pic to me via a text message. Annoying, but, I just hit the message and the image would download. Starting two days ago, the message would stop downloading. No matter how many times I'd hit the download message nothing happens. I then started the new Skype Preview app (pretty cool btw) and I'd get a message on my surface to check your phone for a file someone sent. I'd check the phone and I get the download message notification but again, nothing happens when I click it. I don't know if its a carrier thing (Verizon) or a W10 M thing. I did do a soft reset and that didn't correct the issue. I really don't want to do a hard reset. Any suggestions??

KSmmDbn.jpg

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Check your MMS settings to confirm they're correct.

Thanks for that. I have checked those settings but I rechecked them after your post and changed the "Allow MMS if cellular data is off" and changed that and it seemed to have worked. Crossing my fingers. Thanks again for your help.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)