Windows 10 not compatible with ASUS TF810C?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

have anyone tried to install Windows 10 on ASUS TF810C? The Get Windows 10 tool says that the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator has not been made compatible by the manufacturer...

Any help or insight is welcome.
Thanks

Rbk Tural

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem as you have (and the same model of Asus too !)... I'm desperatly checking forums, over and over, but nothing more. It seems to be a comun problem because this Intel program is on so much models of computer... But we don't have any solution (yet).

Roetsch

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, hade the same Problem. No Update possible because the Intel graphics accelertor is not compatible. Then I created a usb stick with the help of media creator and tried to install Windows 10 on my Asus TF810c. The Installation took a while (longer than on my desktop pc). But it worked and finally I had Windows 10 running on my VivoTab.

Everything seems to work, but in the evening I saw, that the Display was very bright shining, so I tried to dimm it. No Chance. I noticed as well that the TF810c was as Little hot and saw, that the Display doesn't get off when I put the device ins sleep or Close the cover.

So I searched the web an found a page where they suggest to delete the graphics Driver. But in my configuration the Intel driver was already uninstalled. So it didn't work for me. My search went on...

Then I found this page:
www(dot)driverscape.com/manufacturers/asus/laptops-desktops/tf810c/15581
and I thought, I should try before I go back to Win 8.1. I downloaded the graphic Driver, installed it and thatha it worked like a charme.

I can't say much to the other functionality. But till yet I didn't found any other issues. So feel free to try. BUT create a recovery stick of your Win 8/Win8.1 System before you begin installing Windows 10.

have fun

Greez
R?tsch

relic74

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Which Windows Key did you use for Windows 10, does the Windows 8.1 one work. I've read on Microsoft's ISO page for Windows 10 that you first need to upgrade to Windows 10 to get the key, than you can do a complete reinstall. Is this what you did. I've tried to update to Windows 10 about 5 times, every time it failed, running the latest updates for Windows 8.1.

Thank you

Charles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamedi