Windows 10 - Unable to uninstall apps (xBox)!?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Recently I tried to remove every app from my windows 10 computer. But some apps such as xbox, soda, netflix, twitter seem to be not removable?

I tried all the nospy program (donotspy10, destroy windows **** nd crap etc.) But they didn't work either, then I tried to manually type the remove commandline onto powershell. For some reason it leaves an error message.

I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem??

wurfelit12

Dec 28, 2018
Visit site
Recently I tried to remove every app from my windows 10 computer. But some apps such as xbox, soda, netflix, twitter seem to be not removable?

I tried all the nospy program (donotspy10, destroy windows **** nd crap etc.) But they didn't work either, then I tried to manually type the remove commandline onto powershell. For some reason it leaves an error message.

I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem??

I additionally need to dispose of the xbox application from my Lumia since it has no utilization on me, it's simply involved some space.

I have additionally heard gossipy tidbits that the motivation behind why microsoft coordinated these applications profoundly in the center to make it harder to erase these applications is that: theres an indirect access and spyware within these applications.

All things considered, I don't know about the Xbox application, but rather all the others recorded by the OP are effectively evacuated utilizing the ordinary strategy to uninstall applications by right clicking them in the full application list on the begin screen. So simply best branding company in pakistan do that. I've expelled the Candy Crush Soda thing straight away for instance. In the event that yours does not uninstall legitimately, it could be on the grounds that you refreshed to W10 from W7 or 8 without a clean introduce maybe?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans