Windows 10 usb install stuck at logo

salcie

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
After a few days of searching and trying many things to no avail, I am asking you guys. I have an old PC I want to upgrade to W10. I have created a bootable usb with the Media Creation Tool. I am able to load it, but only thing I get is the blue Windows logo, no loading circles nothing. I have tried unplugging printers etc, rewriting the usb again with the Tool, formatting my hdd and other things. Unfortunately I cannot use a DVD (sometime I get the same behaviour, sometimes an error - I think my DVDROM is malfunctioning). If I want to download BIOS, I get an invalid zip from abit.ws, I feel like I am going mad. Please, if someone has any ideas, can you help me?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After a few days of searching and trying many things to no avail, I am asking you guys. I have an old PC I want to upgrade to W10. I have created a bootable usb with the Media Creation Tool. I am able to load it, but only thing I get is the blue Windows logo, no loading circles nothing. I have tried unplugging printers etc, rewriting the usb again with the Tool, formatting my hdd and other things. Unfortunately I cannot use a DVD (sometime I get the same behaviour, sometimes an error - I think my DVDROM is malfunctioning). If I want to download BIOS, I get an invalid zip from abit.ws, I feel like I am going mad. Please, if someone has any ideas, can you help me?

I got that on a old pentiun Asus motherboard, I got out setting in Bios the USB boot device as a DVDROM instead of HDDRIVE.
Surely you need the last available bios for that Abit

salcie

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I got that on a old pentiun Asus motherboard, I got out setting in Bios the USB boot device as a DVDROM instead of HDDRIVE.
Surely you need the last available bios for that Abit

Hey Maurizio, thanks for the answer. The thing with the BIOS is that I can only find a 2008/05/26 version and when I download it I get an 1k "invalid" zip file. Are you aware of a reputable site for downloading the file (no malaware) ? Check the link, maybe its just for me.. Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia
I will try again tomorrow with different settings for USB.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey Maurizio, thanks for the answer. The thing with the BIOS is that I can only find a 2008/05/26 version and when I download it I get an 1k "invalid" zip file. Are you aware of a reputable site for downloading the file (no malaware) ? Check the link, maybe its just for me.. Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia
I will try again tomorrow with different settings for USB.

Sorry , I havent such sites. Obviously last bios are so old

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney