Windows 11 2024 Update review: A focus on quality and performance, despite Windows Recall controversy

jp7575

Aug 21, 2024
Visit site
I needed to get a new Laptop so I bought a new Copilot+ Laptop (ASUS not Microsoft) with 24H2, and with all the AI hullabaloo, I still can't speak, "Windows, log me out and lock my Computer." Or, "Windows, open Windows Central and Google News websites." Or, "Windows, connect my Malwarebytes VPN." Being able to do this would actually be useful. Creating a picture of a giraffe with a dog's head in an AI app is a stupid waste of time. I know AI is still nascent, but until it becomes truly useful, I have little use for it, and quite frankly, 24H2 is mostly a cosmetic change. For those who don't have it, don't panic - you are not missing much.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I still don't understand why Microsoft won't focus on making there dark mode consistent been a mess for so many years I lost count. I just feel the dark mode is always going to be in the backburner.

Heck google and Apple got there dark modes done pretty quickly years ago some where back there lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakegummies