Nokia Lumia 630 stuck on red screen

BokiM

Aug 25, 2024
Visit site
After few years I turned on old Nokia Lumia 630, to transfer data such as photos and other stuff to PC. But when I turned on phone, after Nokia logo I get message UEFI Error1, and after that blue screen with sad smiley, and after that phone constantly restarting with same screens.
I partially unlocked bootloader with WPInternals, operation dont end 100% because phone cant boot to Normal mode.
I succed to enable Mass Storage but there is no data in my phone.
After that, when I connect phone to PC it recognizes as Lumia BootMgr, WPInternals also recognizes but I cant do anything, I think I bricked my phone. When I try to Flash Original FFU it says Flash Failed, if I try to unlock bootloader or restore bootloader it say custom flash failed.
Windows Phone Recovery Tool detects my phone before, but now dont detect. When I connect to PC, phone automatically turn on, but always stuck on red screen, nothing happens, sometimes reboot but always same red screen after Nokia logo.
I wish to revert this phone to working factory state.
Can this be resolved and how?
1724442815050.jpg
1.png

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
That's a real bummer. I can't think of anything else. All I do know is I miss my Lumia 950. I bricked it by mistake many years ago. :( When I tried windows phone internal not reading that its not for locked Lumia's and only usable for unlocked Lumia's.

I hope you figure out something man.

BokiM

Aug 25, 2024
Visit site
That's a real bummer. I can't think of anything else. All I do know is I miss my Lumia 950. I bricked it by mistake many years ago. :( When I tried windows phone internal not reading that its not for locked Lumia's and only usable for unlocked Lumia's.

I hope you figure out something man.
Sorry to hear that bro :(
WPIntetnals still detects my Lumia, but I cant do anything, nothing works from available functions, I am only able to shutdown phone via WPInternals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjeppsoldier