Nokia Lumia 630 stuck on red screen

BokiM

Aug 25, 2024
Visit site
After few years I turned on old Nokia Lumia 630, to transfer data such as photos and other stuff to PC. But when I turned on phone, after Nokia logo I get message UEFI Error1, and after that blue screen with sad smiley, and after that phone constantly restarting with same screens.
I partially unlocked bootloader with WPInternals, operation dont end 100% because phone cant boot to Normal mode.
I succed to enable Mass Storage but there is no data in my phone.
After that, when I connect phone to PC it recognizes as Lumia BootMgr, WPInternals also recognizes but I cant do anything, I think I bricked my phone. When I try to Flash Original FFU it says Flash Failed, if I try to unlock bootloader or restore bootloader it say custom flash failed.
Windows Phone Recovery Tool detects my phone before, but now dont detect. When I connect to PC, phone automatically turn on, but always stuck on red screen, nothing happens, sometimes reboot but always same red screen after Nokia logo.
I wish to revert this phone to working factory state.
Can this be resolved and how?
1724442815050.jpg
1.png

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
That's a real bummer. I can't think of anything else. All I do know is I miss my Lumia 950. I bricked it by mistake many years ago. :( When I tried windows phone internal not reading that its not for locked Lumia's and only usable for unlocked Lumia's.

I hope you figure out something man.

BokiM

Aug 25, 2024
Visit site
That's a real bummer. I can't think of anything else. All I do know is I miss my Lumia 950. I bricked it by mistake many years ago. :( When I tried windows phone internal not reading that its not for locked Lumia's and only usable for unlocked Lumia's.

I hope you figure out something man.
Sorry to hear that bro :(
WPIntetnals still detects my Lumia, but I cant do anything, nothing works from available functions, I am only able to shutdown phone via WPInternals.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to hear that bro :(
WPIntetnals still detects my Lumia, but I cant do anything, nothing works from available functions, I am only able to shutdown phone via WPInternals.

Thanks man. Though the issue you having I wouldn't know have you look around online. At least your phone didn't lock you out like mine did since it had the 2FA with my account but when I used that program it messed it up hint why it got bricked. I even went to a Microsoft store hoping they would help me I showed them my recipe that I bought it directly from them. Even then they wouldn't help me. The lady that worked there never ask what triggered the 2FA on my Lumia 950 but found it odd my recovery key was not on my Microsoft account. I was really hoping she would of replace it for my stupidity lol. If I recall correctly I think she said the only thing they had were like Lumia 1020s or something like that. but I wanted my Lumia 950 working again lol not some older model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoang ngoc linh