Windows Blue

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I have to disagree oath you here. As long as the control panel is split between two very different interfaces there is no way to truly consider it finished! Management of windows 8 is still fractured between touch and keyboard & mouse. Other than that, I agree with you.

I do agree with you to be honest. I don't think Microsoft will ever bring out a new OS and call it permanent, what I guess I was trying to say was I don't think Microsoft is intending the current windows 8 as their 5 year long lasting OS like Windows XP for example. Im guessing that what ever Microsoft bring out next be it this Blue update will probably be an evolution of windows 8 as we know it, if that makes sense

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what you are on about. In the beginning of 2008 I got an Acer laptop, think it was the Aspire 7720. Now I cant remember any of the specs because back then I wasn't computer literate but it was a high spec one, it has a built in subwoofer and the acer logo on the back used to light up white. Something tells me it was a 15 inch screen, but it ran Vista and I thought it was brilliant. One of the most reliable computers I have ever had. Like you said that must had been running some high specs because it was very stable for me. I remember thinking how much more interesting and modern it looked compared to XP.
But as regards windows 8 being the start of some new things for Microsoft I think that is definitely the case. Whether we are talking about this Blue update or windows 9, I don't think either will be a million miles apart from windows 8, aesthetically talking, what's under the bonnet may well change a lot. Microsoft has to get it right because so many people use and run windows, they have to please a wide customer base.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254