Windows Flagship or Galaxy S6 Edge!?

Captainbluebanana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Alright. First off some background. I have a Lumia 920, it has treated me very well over the 2 years I have had it. And its getting to be about that time I get an upgrade. In my mind I was going to stay with WP because I love it. But I saw the S6 edge. That phone is a beauty. I was going to get the 1520 in may but I think I may wait for the galaxy or should I wait for the WP flagship? I know windows 10 promises alot. I just wish the S6 had a WP brother. I need your opinions on what my next step is. I will be keeping my 920 to upgrade it to windows 10. Thanks in advance!

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Do our opinions really matter?

Personally I think the S6 is an improvement in the Galaxy series. But its still kind of ugly. Especially compared to Lumias, even budget Lumias look better.

If you love WP, it seems logical to just wait to see what W10 delivers.

legend921

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
The S6 is definitely nice and the edge is a looker, but apparently from an article that I had read there is a big issue at a hardware standpoint at this time. It was reported that the edge screens (curved) does not register the touch that a firmware cannot fix. I don't know of its true or not. As for Windows phone I hope that they have the expandability of memory on the next phone.

Captainbluebanana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The S6 is definitely nice and the edge is a looker, but apparently from an article that I had read there is a big issue at a hardware standpoint at this time. It was reported that the edge screens (curved) does not register the touch that a firmware cannot fix. I don't know of its true or not. As for Windows phone I hope that they have the expandability of memory on the next phone.

I also read that this morning. I have decided to wait to see how WP 10 improves on phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon