Windows Insiders are kicked off from Insider program

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Microsoft with the announcement regarding the release of Windows 11 on October, 05 gives the insiders a surprise by giving them the message on their machines that "Your System is not compatible and meet the minimum requirement for Windows 11" When Microsoft want them to participate then all ok and when they are near to release windows 11 all these insider machines are suddenly useless for them.
I am an insider from past 5 years and i have some eligible machines and some are not eligible for Windows 11 and when i got this message on my unsupported device I feel angry upon Microsoft and send them a comprehensive email regarding my concern that you are using insiders and when then you throw away like a used tissue.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Microsoft with the announcement regarding the release of Windows 11 on October, 05 gives the insiders a surprise by giving them the message on their machines that "Your System is not compatible and meet the minimum requirement for Windows 11" When Microsoft want them to participate then all ok and when they are near to release windows 11 all these insider machines are suddenly useless for them.
I am an insider from past 5 years and i have some eligible machines and some are not eligible for Windows 11 and when i got this message on my unsupported device I feel angry upon Microsoft and send them a comprehensive email regarding my concern that you are using insiders and when then you throw away like a used tissue.

I think you missed the point and purpose of the insiders program. Maybe through yours and others, Microsoft found they could not fix the underlining issues that unsupported machines could bring to the os.

Microsoft also warned that future releases will be extremely unstable and not meant for unsupported machines. If your computer is not supported, there is no reason for you to test those versions. I mean future bug reports by you could be the result of hardware not being supported, not by the unstable updates confusing things. I see nothing wrong with what Microsoft did.

I recently received an email giving me a choice to go to the beta or continue with the unstable versions of win11. I went to beta because I triple boot and did not want it to break.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
You are right to some extent but Microsoft conduct is questionable they first encourage to participate then suddenly Dev to Beta and Beta to Release Preview Bla Bla Bla started. Microsoft seems in hustle bustle this time as you know in Beta channel 22000.176 bug in which all system was hanged and for few hours they gave the fix to restore the system to some extent with a minor registry entry. At that time in hustle Microsoft upload that cumulative update with a date issue because at that time i restored my 3 systems just by disabling "Auto update time" and change the date to Oct 3, 2021. On restart all the 3 systems were normal. Anyways they fix that issue in next 2 to 3 hours.

I am just curious. I am now also testing that Dev Build 22449.1000 on my unsupported pc's both Intel and AMD. They are performing fine and giving feedback to Microsoft everyday.

Actually not specifically but overall this time regarding Windows11 Microsoft conduct is questionable and i also sending my reservation on daily basis to Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720