Windows Phone 8.1 on Samsung Ativ S

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
yes.

first problem-volume bar didn't show up and the os was slow but a hard reset fixed this

problem 2. the start button doesn't wake up the phone when it locks. a restart fixed this

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
yes.

first problem-volume bar didn't show up and the os was slow but a hard reset fixed this

problem 2. the start button doesn't wake up the phone when it locks. a restart fixed this

I'm having a data connection issue on my, data is enabled but it doesn't seem to like connecting.

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
my ATIV working like a charm! at first, when going to the Start screen, the 'turn style' animation lagged. I turned off and then on my ATIV. Everything is now smooth. Great features! I started the download at battery level 80%, after all the installations it did, my battery is at 25%.

FYI, do another phone restart once it's done the update!

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Loving the new stock camera app! I turned off 'Tap to take photo' so I can properly focus before taking the shot!

Camera works great. testing more features...as of right now though. 8.1 is 10.1 out of 10 for me.

ps, I have a Bell (T-899M) unlocked ATIV S...if it mattered.

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
the extra column of Tiles options is neat. but I find it makes all the Tiles too small for the ATIV S...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb