Windows Phone and Music: Tips & Tricks

Tyler Tyler

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps in a few months or years, Microsoft/Nokia will be where Apple was circa 2001; with an easy-to-use and relatively frustration-free music experience.

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I just can't seem to get any song to my SD card. All of it goes to other storage. I've tried everything Media Player, Windows Phone app for desktop, Windows Explorer, even formatting the SD card from my phone.Nothing seems to work. Pls help.

Broadbandrocks

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi people, i'm trying to put music onto a Nokia 1320, the problem is, i each time get a double entry for each track, tried through Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player. The sd card is a Kingston 16gb Class 4, is there an issue with these cards...Please help, i need my music...!!!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi people, i'm trying to put music onto a Nokia 1320, the problem is, i each time get a double entry for each track, tried through Windows Explorer and Windows Media Player. The sd card is a Kingston 16gb Class 4, is there an issue with these cards...Please help, i need my music...!!!
nothing wrong with your sd card its a bug which came with the black update.

Broadbandrocks

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Ahhh, i see, thanks...i downloaded the Windows Phone App to my desktop and it worked after several attempts, though the album artwork wasn't always carried across...

Erik Walther

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Up to this point, the only sync software I could get that would sync metadata correctly was the Windows Phone App (not desktop version). I would have to add album art to all my personal music with Media Monkey to get album art to sync. And then the album year would only sync correctly using the Windows Phone App. No other software correctly syncs the album year.

Now, all of the sudden, the Windows Phone App no longer correctly syncs the album year. It doesn't sync the album year at all with personal music, and music that I have through Xbox Music only correctly syncs the album year half the time.

​Someone help!

settelma

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I recently came across an issue with my Samsung Ativ S? Neo and Windows, it no longer recognizes it as a phone but registers it as a Samsung composite device and when I look under device manager it has it registered as a Samsung modem. I have surfed the net and removed the device tried to update windows drivers with no luck. This includes the removal of the USB Root Hub and swapping cables with no luck. Is there anyone who has had the same problem and has identified a fix? Thanks in advance!

Joseph Vining

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I know. How ridiculous is this? I created a playlist with a particular order for a reason and WP just decides to do whatever it wants with the playlist during sync? It's like they don't get the point of a playlist at all aside from it being a collection. Not everyone wants a shuffle of every playlist and isn't that what the shuffle button is for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb