Windows Phone App Studio can't install certificate nor app!

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I've created my first app on the Windows Phone App Studio but it says I need to install the certificate first. So I try it. It asks me to log in which I do then I see "Tap to open" but when I tap nothing happens.

So I try to click the link to get the XAP on my computer and put it on my SD card... the store doesn't see it. So I put it directly on my phone... the store doesn't see it.

So then I follow the same link from the Outlook app and have to log in and it gets me... to the Windows Phone App Studio... no download.

Can any one help?
Thank you

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
That xap cant be installed like that. On the page to download xap. There is a QR scan it. Download will start. And if you click on the certificate then that certificate is installed

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
OK got it!

I scanned the QR code for the certificate with Bing and tapped on the link generated. Then I logged in and instead of tapping the Tap To Open I tapped the back button and tapped the certificate link again and this time got a prompt asking me to install the certificate which I did. Then scanned the QR for the app and it installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs