windows RT 8.1 update 3 out!

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Bring it on!!!

I am looking forward to playing with the new Start menu! I love my Surface RT even though it's slow sometimes. It's been very reliable for me and there are more than a few things that I like better about Windows/RT 8.1 over 10 on my desktop PC.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Just like I love my asus tablet when I am not getting ghost touches on the screen. RT is fine. Its upsetting we are not getting more from MS like universal apps, but hey. What do you expect.

pakmul

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
After installing Windows RT Update 3, I can't now uninstall apps. Right click then select "Uninstall", nothing happens.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have issues with outlook mail after doing all the new updates? mine lost all account info and will not connect anymore.....Also, Is there any way to make the start menu app area scroll?

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Update is working great here. I turned on the start menu just to see what it looks like and confirm that it works and it is there and it does work. Doesn't make much sense to me, so I switched back to the far superior Start screen, but it's there and it works and looks slick. Surface is somewhat slow and is showing its age.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I find my asus fast and snappy. BUUUUUTTTTTTT, the ghost touch has me out of my mind, because touch does not work properly, and my outlook app will not recognise my pop email account. Other than that, its very nice. I am using the start menu. I have grown accustomed to it from using 10 lately.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
i find my asus fast and snappy. Buuuuuttttttt, the ghost touch has me out of my mind, because touch does not work properly, and my outlook app will not recognise my pop email account. Other than that, its very nice. I am using the start menu. I have grown accustomed to it from using 10 lately.
t100?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077