Windows store - "Make some Room - you are running out of storage space" (Quantum Break)

muitosabao

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just bought Quantum Break (apparently only available through windows store). There's no option to set the install location, which is a very strange decision, to say the least. And now I'm getting the error message
Capture.PNG

Ok, this is pretty strange but ok. I go to storage and change where the apps are installed, to a hard drive with nearly 200GB free.

Capture2.PNG
Still, I get the same error. This is pretty bizarre. Anyone knows if I'm doing something wrong?
Cheers and thanks in advance.

bigchieflouis

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: Windows store - "Make some Room - you are running out of storage space" (Quantum Break)

what worked for me is a cancelled the download after changing hdd location and then restarted, its working now

muitosabao

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows store - "Make some Room - you are running out of storage space" (Quantum Break)

Yup, I contacted support, and they had to access my computer (!!). At first they tried basically what I had tried, changing harddrive. She tried a few times, didn't work, called her supervisor, he tried a few times too. Then cleaned some temp folders, restarted, tried a few times more, installed some other game and that worked. And then, puff, started working. ?\_(ツ)_/?
Good game, like it so far. Would be nice if MS would do a bit more Quality Control, before implementing such big features though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077