Windows T9 keyboard os request

Status
Not open for further replies.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
if the predictive works well I could see the advantage. I get a lot of mistypes with the bottom row of letters sometimes hitting the period, space, or something else instead of the letters. Funny that chinese which has 37 pinyin pronunciations or tens of thousands of characters gets a 12 key, but english does not.

emagius

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'd say a Swype-style keyboard and system-wide support for [fast and accurate] voice input would be a better solution for most people. Certainly T9 has its uses and its adherents, but it's not a forward-looking technology in the slightest.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd say a Swype-style keyboard and system-wide support for [fast and accurate] voice input would be a better solution for most people. Certainly T9 has its uses and its adherents, but it's not a forward-looking technology in the slightest.

I've never really rated Swype as an input method. It's more of a gimmick than a proper way to input text, at least that's my personal and humble opinion of Swype.
I've tried to use it on Symbian and Android but I could just not get on with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander