Wireless charging question

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all
My 820 sits on a wireless charge pad whilst im at my desk but when its full it sounds an alarm, how can i stop this as its really annoying and keeps going off. ive tried turning to vibrate only but then i miss txt alerts and calls

cheers

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not understanding. You saying when the volume is full, the sound from the phone is loud? To prevent that, just make the volume lower...

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry no when the phone reaches full charge it sounds an alarm but it will the continue to sound the alarm evey few minutes until you remove it from the charger, I want to leave it on the charger but not have the alarm

nextbgates95

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a battery app installed? I don't any more, but I remember seeing that as an option on one of the battery apps. FYI, the alarm does not happen on a stock 920.

Selfie13

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe one of the Nokia system settings app will take care of that problem when installed. I wanna say the "extras +info" app or "accessories" system setting app. I have the download Links for all latest settings app.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Uninstalled my battery app and its still doing it, when i put the phone on the charger i get a bing bing bong sound, when its full i get the same sound which repeats as the phone discharges a little & the charges again , i cant find anything in the settings and now have no battery apps running :(

i guess il just have to live with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel