Wireless sync

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's been done. My computer and Phone are on the same network, Zune can see my phone, and it says wireless sync has been setup after the quick setup.

I'm asking, how can it do a Wireless sync, when the Wifi connection is dropped after a few minutes

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Just got my Arrive on Saturday and also couldn't get Wireless Sync to work. Kept giving me an error code, and the Zune web help instructed me to go to the "advanced wireless sync options" in the Zune software (or something like that, I'm not at home to double check) - but those options do not exist. At least, they do not exist on the software copy that I downloaded on Saturday.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Well. Got to the point where after 10 minutes the phone said connected. After a few minutes it went back to the music, but no songs were transferred. Getting close, I think.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Works fine on my Focus and the wife's Surround. I did notice the Focus is a little more picky. I have to make sure the phone is unlocked and on the home screen when I plug it in. Not sure why, but it doesn't work unless I do that. It also has to be plugged into the wall adapter it came with. If I plug it into anything else, it wont work. Again, not sure why since it just provides power.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I unlocked my phone and on the home screen when I plugged it in. And it worked. Strage. Thanks for the info!
Works fine on my Focus and the wife's Surround. I did notice the Focus is a little more picky. I have to make sure the phone is unlocked and on the home screen when I plug it in. Not sure why, but it doesn't work unless I do that. It also has to be plugged into the wall adapter it came with. If I plug it into anything else, it wont work. Again, not sure why since it just provides power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melvas66