World Series

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
St. Louis is getting hammered early. They need to pull Wainwright, but I am sure jabtano wants him to pitch.

Last edited:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Boston only needs to 3-3 to win. Playing .500 is something they should be able to do.

Side note, I've been to Fenway, amazing place to watch a game!

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The old Fenway or the new Fenway?
We have a new park? all they did was add an upper deck and some seats on the monster...Nah would never want a new park I rather pay the high price of tickets to see games in Fenway. So does everyone else. In Fenway one sits in and on top of the game. On a side Note Yaz was in the shop today all pumped up...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
We have a new park? all they did was add an upper deck and some seats on the monster...Nah would never want a new park I rather pay the high price of tickets to see games in Fenway. So does everyone else. In Fenway one sits in and on top of the game. On a side Note Yaz was in the shop today all pumped up...

Thanks for that! I knew there were changes, and I thought it was a new park.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I like the Cards, since my last duty station in the Military was the Coast Guard station at the foot of iron street in St. Louis and I used to go to their games. I've watched both teams through the playoffs and they are pretty evenly matched, but I just think Boston has the edge on power hitting and that will lead them to a win in 7 games

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)