Would you buy your 920 again?

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I would buy a Lumia 920 again in a heartbeat. I've had a lot of phones (and still have three right now). The 920 is, by far, my favourite of them all, despite the limitations of WP8 and all of the hardware issues that have been reported.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I would as it goes its nice phone but I cant be doing with a phone with limited memory and no tv out options apart from dlna , I thought I would be ok and manage but its really hampering the experience for me , always having to delete stuff or transfer it or rely on cloud storage

why oh why couldn't they put a micro sd slot in their flagship like they did the 820 :-/ I also miss flash player in the web browser and a lot of apps and games I had with android and some other features like file managers , connecting my phone to tv via hdmi out and playing games via psp pad or using a Bluetooth mouse / keyboard to control the phone and use it as a mini pc on my lcd telly

I knew a lot of this wouldn't be possible , I did my research , I wanted to try out windows 8 and nokias new flagship , but for my needs and useage it turns out at the minute I am better off with android and I miss certain features more then I thought I would ...... think I will sell up and buy a sgs3 or sgs4 until we see both the phone hardware and phone o/s mature more

I really want to see nokia succeed and look forwards to a lumia with

#tv out options
#pureview phase 1+2 incoorparated
#xenon flash and duel led flash
#micro sd built in as well as large internal memory
#usb2go built in for connecting usb equipment
#file managers working on windows 8
#things like Bluetooth mice and keyboards working and being able to navigate the o/s
#more support from 3rd partys (my bank wont have an app out till end of year for example)

its got loads of potential and nice too see but its taking them a while and in that time there are better options for my needs I think :-/

m4tthall

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
In a heartbeat. This phone is superb. Some people have found some limitations but it does everything I want it to do. Plus it looks sexy as ####!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria