?Firmware Version # 1030.5614.08500.36100
?Mobile Operator: Cosmote GR
?Country: Greece
?Chip version SOC:8230

Same problem for me

Daniel Da Costa

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
ok, today april 16 of 2014 i've read on the microsoft answers the follow text: "we are working on that issue, we dont need further devices details, we are aware of the problem and we are working to solve it", ill leave the link, at least, they are working on that or reading us.....
page 48

ImageOriginally Posted by Windows Phone 8.1 Ascend W1 ->80188309 - Microsoft Community
Hello Folks,

Just a quick update, we are still investigating the issue and hope to have you guys up and running soon. Based on the time of day I do not foresee a release today, but we are working on getting this turned around as soon as possible.

Please be advised, that "side loading" or flashing your device with anything other than what was designed to go on there by your Mobile Operator and/or OEM WILL void your warranty. In addition, we have seen in the past where these similar changes have forced a device into a state that prevents it from taking future updates beyond the build that the owner tries to take it to. If you decide to go this route and update your device against the suggestion of Microsoft we cannot guarantee your phone to work as designed or to accept future releases.

Remember that firmware settings are based on the individual hardware revision at the time you have purchased your device. Installing a "blanket" firmware version onto your device may deactivate some features or cause your device to go into an unresponsive state.

We request your patience as we finish our investigation into the issue and push out an update. We know you are all very eager to hear Cortana tell you jokes and sing you a lullaby to ease you through your day. We get that and are trying to make sure we get you an update that you will appreciate and enjoy. In addition, we no longer need additional device details. We have sufficient information at this time.

Thank you for being a valued member of our community, and we look forward to updating you as soon as possible.

JJsk8

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i have same error. But read this!! i don't have huawei!! i have LUMIA 620!! So is not huawei problem!! is nokia/MS!!!! fix this now!!

JJsk8

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Youseff Imam, i feel so abandoned right now, as MS only answered to Huawei users because they are a lot, they don't care about us lumia users with the error. I have only seen lumia 620 and 920 with this problem for now. I was thinking that it may be because of the lack of lumia black update as it never came to my country, so i just have gdr3 with amber. Still it shouldn't be a problem, but a lack of planning from MS. What about you? do you have lumia black?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulnipes