WP 8.1 persistent Wifi problem.

Salman Awann

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Nokia 630 preloaded with WP 8.1 about a month ago. Uptil now it worked fine, but recently the wifi has been bugging me atleast twice daily. What happens is when I'm connected to my home's wifi network, my phone start showing Limited Connectivity after a while. My router is fine as all other devices work without any issues. Any fixes?

Sheroze

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Same problem, worked well for a month when I bought it, but started causing issues after that. I know a friend who has the same problem. I guess its up to Microsoft to fix it.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
There are no real fixes to this.. Except for turning the phone's wifi off for a few seconds and then reconnecting :)

I have an AT&T 920 with WP8.1 DP, and that's what I do sometimes. Just waiting works occasionally, but that's not always a good option. The issue is rather irritating.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have an AT&T 920 with WP8.1 DP, and that's what I do sometimes. Just waiting works occasionally, but that's not always a good option. The issue is rather irritating.

I feel ya... The problem started with 8.1 dp for me as well, but doesn't occur too often now :) Wifi sense also gave me problems in the beginning so I turned that off as well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb