WP8 style mirroring on lumia 950 xl

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Unless I can't seem to find it, The only choice i see for wireless connection to my TV is continuum. I don't want the desktop style interface when I'm only connected using my phone (no keyboard or mouse). It just seems more cumbersome and and takes longer to do the same thing rather than a normal mirror to the TV. If there isn't any other way but continuum, it would be nice to have an option when you connect to your TV wirelessly to choose normal mirror or continuum style.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
there is an option to mirror the phone, I just don't remember how to do it, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in and tell you... but I'm sure you will be happy to know that it is doable

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Would be nice to find it. I can't seem to search for mirroring and windows 10 mobile without continuum being the only thing popping up.

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
LOL i have.. If I put the words Lumia 950 xl and mirror or Windows 10 mobile and mirror, Continuum seems to be the only thing that I find.

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
You need to pair it with a display, as you will not see the option when not paired. Kinda stupid :-/
ONLY then, in Settings -> System -> Display -> Advanced Settings is shoqn. It is like a link and this will only be shown WHILE connected.

Tap it, there are two radiobuttons along the line of 'show different content (recommended)' and 'mirror'. Set to mirror :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos