wpcentral icon link

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
When I'm looking through the forums and want to go back to the main page, I use to be able to click on the "wpcentral" logo at the top left. Now it only goes to the forums main page. Is this on purpose?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
For me the wpcentral lgo on the blue goes to the main page of the forums and the 'Home' (House) icon takes me to the wpcentral website.

It seems they are reversed in what you'd think they'd do.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've never noticed the "home" icon. I thought it was a up icon, that would take you up a level in the forums. Guess i do have it backwards.
For me the wpcentral lgo on the blue goes to the main page of the forums and the 'Home' (House) icon takes me to the wpcentral website.

It seems they are reversed in what you'd think they'd do.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Below the menu for the entire WPCentral site is a directory/folder display of the forums you are currently in. If you click the folder icon right about the folder it will take you back one. Conversely, you can just click the appropriate text links on the right.

That is what I use for navigation, much easier.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yup that way on purpose the home takes you to the blog but the WPC banner takes you to the front page of the forums when you are on the forums page. If you are on the blog page it will it will reload the blog. This was changes this weekend at a users request (not by me) I like it. Plus there is no reason for the home and banner to take you to the same place. Home needs to be the blog.

:cool: Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler